- Analysis of impact of composite fragments.
- Analysis of the behavior of ice under impact conditions.
- Behavior of fuel tanks subjected to impact (HRAM).
- Behavior of metallic structures against impact.
- Behavior of structures made of composite materials against impact.
- Development of materials models at high strain rates.
- Homogenization in elastic regime, for materials with anisotropic elasticity and microstructure.
- Identification and numerical and experimental characterization of compressible anisotropic plasticity in both quasi-static and dynamic regime.