- Director: GONZALEZ BENITO, FRANCISCO JAVIER
- Chemo-physical material characterization.
- Design and implementation of new nanocomposite materials, thermoplastic matrix multifunctional materials (electronic, mechanical and thermal characterization).
- Interfaces and fluorescence in probes and markers.
- Nanoscale material characterization.
- Polymer mixtures and composite materials.
- Utilization of high-energy grinding mechanics as a method to disperse nanoparticles in thermoplastic matrices.